- 230 g (quart) size covers approx. 70 sq. ft.
- Made with five all-natural ingredients. No VOC.
- Mix milk paint powder with water in equal parts
- Ideal for raw wood, but can be used over existing finishes with minimal prep and/or the addition of the Miss Mustard Seed’s Bonding Agent
- May be left unfinished or finish with Miss Mustard Seed’s Hemp Oil, Furniture Wax, White Wax, Antiquing Wax, Tough Coat, or other desired finish.
Artissimo – Milk Paint
£4.95 – £34.95 (Inc. vat)
Milk Paint is an ancient all-natural paint containing five all-natural ingredients – milk protein (casein), limestone, clay, chalk and natural pigments. When absorbed into the surface, Milk Paint will never chip or peel when applied to a raw wood surface. It is suitable for both interior and exterior applications and is naturally mold resistant. Milk paint provides a completely breathable coating and is ideal for painting wood, plaster, drywall and a variety of other surfaces. It is environmentally friendly, non-toxic and contains no VOCs. With the Milk Paint Bonding Agent you can use Milk Paint on even more surfaces such as previously painted walls, varnished surfaces, ceramic tiles, metal, glass etc. Without the bonding agent, Milk Paint will resist some pre-finished or pre-painted surfaces to achieve an authentic “chippy” look.
|Milk Paint Bag Size||
30g Tester, 1 qt (approx 230g), 2 qt (approx 460g)